Why choose WordPress?
WordPress is, by far, the most popular content management system in the world and one of the most popular blogging platforms. Here are the following reasons you should choose WordPress to power your website:-
- WordPress powers 30% of the web.
- 60% of websites using a CMS(Content Management System) use WordPress.
- WordPress is responsible for 1.1M domain registrations every 6 months.
- CMS competitors such as Joomla 3.7% Drupal 2.4%, Squarespace 2.4%, and Shopify are way behind in market share.
- WordPress users produce about 70.5 million new posts and 52.1 million new comments each month.
- Thousands of plugins someÂ
free extend the functionality of a website. ,can
- Thousands of themes some free, can extend the design look and feel of a website to anything that a client wants.
- WordPress has a full stack development environment, whereby web applications can be developed with custom plugins and themes.
- It takes as little as $60 a year to host a good WordPress site.
- WordPress takes care of 80â€“90% of the mechanics of SEO.
- WordPress-related keywords rank higher among search engine queries than those of its competitors.
- WordPress held 128 WordCamps in 48 countries in 2017.